Our pain management experts can help treat the source of your pain and get you back to an active and healthy lifestyle.
The experience of pain, especially chronic pain, has the potential to strip so much joy from our lives. It can cause immense stress on mental health, finances, and overall quality of life. Utilizing targeted injections, nerve root blocks, medication management, and psychological consultation, our physicians can help you control, diagnose, and overcome your pain.
At DISC, you’ll benefit from expert physicians and state-of-the-art facilities under one roof. Using advanced technologies such as guided fluoroscopic scopes and digital imaging systems, our physicians can pinpoint exact centers of pain and use interventional treatments to relieve your pain with amazing accuracy and efficiency. This means pain is treated at the source, thus allowing your body to heal naturally and often eliminating the need for surgery.
Common treatments include:
- Facet joint injections
- Fluoroscopic guided hip injection
- Lumbar Radiofrequency neurotomy
- Lumbar epidural steroid injection
- Chronic and acute pain
- Diagnostic imaging studies
- Diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
- Therapeutic and diagnostic nerve root injections
- Non-interventional/conservative care
- Pain management medications
- Detox management
- Reflex sympathetic dystrophy